LoveJoy Rehabilitation Centers provide intensive residential care in
three licensed group homes located in Lansing, Livonia, and Detroit, Michigan. The group homes are specialized Level IV and can assist individuals with autism, personality disorders, severe traumatic brain injury or behavioral problems. Each home consists of six beds and offers private and semi-private rooms.
Our services include:
- 24-Hour care, protection, and supervision
- Assistance with daily living skills including bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Room & Board along with three (3) meals a day and snacks (special diets are recognized)
- Visiting physicians & nurses on site
- Medication administration
- Psychological therapy
- Transportation to doctor appointments & outings
Our homes are equipped with the following security systems:
- Interconnected smoke detection systems
- An alarm system linked to the local police and fire department
Intensive Residential Care Facilities:
We have three CARF accredited facilities on southeast Michigan, each designed to meet the needs of different disabilities. This allows us to better service our residents, and create a welcoming environment for better learning, and positive development.
Dolores Residential Care – Livonia, MI
Dolores home welcomes both men and women with severe developmental disabilities, or autism.
Fairfield Residential Care - Detroit, MI
Fairfield is open to both men and women diagnosed with severe mental illness, physically disabled, or aging.
Michigan Avenue Residential Care – Lansing, MI
Michigan Avenue Residential Care is for men-only with diagnosed developmental disabilities, autism, or traumatic brain injury.